Beauty Beat: Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask

best hair mask

The Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask is an awesome addition to your shower routine.

Photo by Faith Owan

Photo by Faith Owan

By Faith Owan, news writer

As you might be able to tell, I really love Moroccanoil hair products. And for good reason; this is some high-end merchandise that delivers what it claims.

I can almost guarantee that your everyday shampoo and conditioning routine can use a bit of spicing up, no matter which products you’re using. Using a hair mask in the shower can be a serious lifesaver for hair that’s getting dry or damaged.

The Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask is a stellar addition to any hair care routine in the shower. After you shampoo and condition your hair like normal, squeeze the moisture out of the ends of it (from jaw line down). This is like having a clean canvas for painting; your hair will now be able to absorb more of the awesomeness you’re about to put into it.

Apply the product according to the length and thickness of your hair. Do this more by feel rather than exact measurements; basically, it should be evenly distributed and coat your hair thinly.

Put your hair up in a bun. This will keep all the newly added excitement from rinsing out in the stream of water, and will basically keep everything nice and compact.

Leave it this way for 5-10 minutes, and remember that the more the merrier with hair masks. The longer you leave the product in your hair, the softer and shinier it’ll look later.

Rinse it out thoroughly, and when your hair dries, you’ve got yourself some seriously improved hair.

Hair masks in general are really useful, but the Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask is definitely my number one pick. It’s well known to be one of the best out there, and for good reason.

This product is thick and creamy, and it leaves hair feeling super soft and much more manageable. It smells like coconut-y goodness, and from the moment you use it, you’ll be experiencing the luxury of high-quality hair care.

The average price for an 8.5 fluid ounce of this product at salons is about $36.80, which is the medium size, and the one I purchased.

So if you’ve got some spare cash, and you’re looking for a stellar hair mask, I’d definitely recommend the Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask.