I’m working on it: Destination Maui

It would seem that not even Maui has the warm sunny beach weather that comes with spring.

As the days begin to tick by, I am sure that you are all biding your time because the long desired reprieve we have all been waiting for is approaching.

I’m talking about spring break, people!

This is the time of year when everyone travels to exotic destinations, has the time of their lives, and comes back evenly tanned and full of all sorts of foreign, usually beach-related, experiences and stories.

My exotic destination is going to somewhere only few get to visit. It’s very selective. Now don’t be jealous, but…

I’m going to be spending spring break working behind the counter at Subway and then cleaning my house. My mom’s pretty excited, but, she’s into that whole cleaning thing.

I wish that I could go somewhere exotic. But, then again, I do live on a tropical island, so that’s kind of like being at a spring break destination, every day of my life.

Mostly though, I’m looking forward to spring break so that I can sleep in past 7 a.m. I’ve been waking up early consistently throughout the week, even on weekends.

Sleep is my friend. I love to sleep in and get all nice and comfy cozy, especially with a good book. My bed is my favorite place in the world. It’s warm, and safe, and oh so comfortable. I am especially excited to be reunited with it this break.

Now, that’s not to say that the only two places I will be this break are Subway and my bed. I plan to go and actually do things in the moments of free time I earn after fulfilling my sandwich artist duties.

This is my Spring Break List:

1. Go to the beach.
2. Get a tan.
3. Go on a hike.
4. Take pictures of semi-exotic animals
5. Swim under a waterfall.
6. Eat gelato!
7. Exercise, exercise, exercise.
8. Watch the HUNGER GAMES!
9. Build a huge sandcastle.
10. Go out to dinner at a fancy restaurant.

Well. That’s my grand plan. I’ll be writing throughout the break and documenting each item I check off of my list. Stay tuned, folks!